I’m a software engineer with over 5 years of professional experience. I mostly work on web applications (frontend & backend), but enjoy learning new things and am open to working in other domains.
I was born and raised in Toronto, but I’ve been living in Bremen, Germany for the last several years.
Currently, I most enjoy writing software using Python, Haskell, Rust, and React. I’m very interested in trying out Erlang/Elixir and Purescript.
- Full-Stack web development
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Service Bus
MS SQL Server
Fresh City Farms
- Development of new features and maintenance of existing code for Toronto-based eCommerce platform
- Ongoing frontend modernization & migration from jQuery to VueJS
Surf Media Gmbh
- Designed, implemented and tested web services for an advertising performance network in a Deis-based microservices architecture
- REST APIs and message consumers using Java/Dropwizard and Python/Flask/DRF
- AngularJS-based frontend
- Developed a SOCKS5 proxy server to interface with devices as part of our automated ad-testing infrastructure
- Mentored more junior coworkers through pair programming & code reviews
Django Rest Framework
- Spearheaded the development of a new internal toolset for implementation consultants to accelerate the implementation cycle
- The toolset consisted of GUIs built with C#/WPF & Java/JavaFX/Swing, and a C# WebAPI Backend
MS SQL Server